Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Just Want You

I Just Want You - Ozzy Osbourne
Lyrics

This song is a very soft song comparing it to what else I listen to but it is still good maybe one of the best by Ozzy. Through the majority it goes like

There are no unlockable doors
There are no unwinable wars
There are no unrightable wrongs
Or unsignable songs

There are no unbeatable odds
There are no believable gods
There are no unnameable names
Shall I say it again, yeah

This song is like a big inspirational speech because he says there are no unwinible wars which is true because you can change the tide of battle with just one event. When he says "there are no believievable gods" this is very true because all of the gods that people believe in there is no prove that they could do the things that they said even though they existed as a real person because after all the only history we learn is what the historian choose to put in the books. This song just counters everything that some people believe so blindly and just accept it without question.

2 comments:

Shauna L said...

I think the song you chose is interesting. I like what you got from it. Such as changing the outcome of a battle with one event.
I don't think I've heard this Ozzy song, yet.
Good Post!

Anna said...

This is a very interesting song. I think it is so true. This is a good blog.